How to Make It & The 40 Styles of Chairs.
Buy On Amazon:
Henry Haven Windsor published these precious advises on creating furniture in 1909 in the collection Handbooks.
Nowadays reading this simple manual allows to create the most beautiful chairs, tables, book racks etc. of the beginnings of the 19th century, avoiding ordinary do-it-yourself books.
This edition contains several accurate instructions for create 33 different types of furniture, moreover this publication contains more than 70 illustrations and detailed schemes.
Eventually in the last part of this book there’s a brief chart listing 40 distinct styles of chairs from Egyptians to the Contemporary period, with descriptions and illustrations.
This interactive digital edition includes: Interactive Notes and Chapters, News about the Author, News about the Book, a very interesting Tag cloud of the Book and a link to connect to the Goodreads community to ask questions and share comments and opinions.
- How to Make It
- Home-made Mission Chair
- How to make a Lamp stand and Shade
- How to make a Porch Chair
- How to make a Tabouret
- How to make a Morris Chair
- Home-made Mission Book Rack
- How to make a Mission Library Table
- Home-made Mission Candlestick
- Another style of Mission Chair
- How to make and finish a Magazine Stand
- Home-made Lawn Swing
- How to make a Portable Table
- How to make a Combination Billiard Table and Davenport
- Easily made Book Shelves
- A Blacking Case Tabouret
- How to make a Roll Top Desk
- How to make a Roman Chair
- How to make a Settee
- How to make a Pyrographer’s Table
- Mission Stains
- Filling Oak
- The Fuming of Oak
- How to make Black Wax
- How to make a Piano Bench
- How to make a Mission Shaving Stand
- A Mission Waste-Paper Basket
- A Cellarette Pedestal
- A Dresser
- A Mission Sideboard
- A Hall or Window Seat
- A Mission Plant Stand
- A Bedside Medicine Stand
- A Mission Hall Chair
- The 40 styles of Chairs